NERF INFILTRATION:DOWNFALL

More
8 years 1 month ago #285 by Solid_Snake1998
INF: DOWNFALL has been postponed until an unknown date, please do not expect a mid to late 2016 release at this moment.

...© and ® , maybe ™?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #298 by Solid_Snake1998
Rajada can you please check my profile on youtube? I uploaded a new video.... I am one of your subscribers so find my profile and channel there. The voice i'm using is a work in process PLUS i had a cold, sooooo.....

...© and ® , maybe ™?

More
8 years 1 month ago #299 by Solid_Snake1998

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #301 by Rajada
Replied by Rajada on topic NERF INFILTRATION:DOWNFALL

Solid_Snake1998 wrote: Rajada can you please check my profile on youtube? I uploaded a new video.... I am one of your subscribers so find my profile and channel there. The voice i'm using is a work in process PLUS i had a cold, sooooo.....

Unfortunately the NAB Youtube is actually run by someone else, and I haven't been able to contact him for a while so I can't see subscribers at the moment.

I've been really busy lately, so here's a playlist of all my finished stuff so far, and my notably newest song "Dojo of Doom".

More
8 years 1 week ago #308 by Solid_Snake1998
Really? ok. As for this music it sounds good, but i don't remember the Circus Clown music..... xD

...© and ® , maybe ™?

More
8 years 6 days ago #310 by Rajada
Replied by Rajada on topic NERF INFILTRATION:DOWNFALL

Solid_Snake1998 wrote: Really? ok. As for this music it sounds good, but i don't remember the Circus Clown music..... xD

I recall cutting a level from Infiltration where you actually fought the clown army seen in the G-MO Loose Cannon Cop story: "Attack of the Clowns". Perhaps it will make a comeback. ;)

infiltrate.nerfarena.net/secrets/Gameshow%20Backstage%20WIP.mp3

Moderators: 8Bit_Architect