Dalister - 07/10/2022 - 19:39

Is the master server for the community pack down? i am asking because it keeps timing out when trying to view populated servers, yet the weird stats on the news page and the MOTD still show.

supermobix - 07/06/2022 - 00:27

super fun game i'll install the community pack eventually, any active online players?

Graphik - 06/08/2022 - 04:59

My sister and I just loaded up the game for the first time in years and played a few rounds, thanks a ton for keeping the master server running!

Rajada - 05/05/2022 - 01:15

This was a decision made to support updates to the renderer. Older PCs don't like the new D3D rendering tricks, but Nerf 300 will have another version altogether.

jay - 04/26/2022 - 12:58

FYI, on classic PCs the upgraded Direct3D driver crashes with an out-of-memory error. I had to copy the original D3D driver to get it to run.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/20/2022 - 21:24

really enjoying the additions to the game, especially the extra maps. Only recently discovered this game but I'd been playing Unreal Tournament for years and this was a breath of fresh air.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/20/2022 - 21:11

Working good now! Thanks again. Sorry for the slow reply.

jay - 04/20/2022 - 12:11

@Rajada You'll want to update the download links to point to the HTTPS URLs.

Rajada - 04/20/2022 - 05:56

It should be resolved either way now, so let me know if it works out.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/19/2022 - 19:21

When i would go to download it, i would be sent to a blank page with nothing happening whatsoever . I appreciate the direct link greatly, im excited to try it

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Rajadas college?

More
6 years 6 months ago #35 by Solid_Snake1998
What if rajada© made a map of his own college?....

...© and ® , maybe ™?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #41 by Rajada
Replied by Rajada on topic Rajadas college?
It would be far too big, boring, open and unfitting for an arena.

More
6 years 6 months ago #43 by Liquid_Snake1999
Replied by Liquid_Snake1999 on topic Rajadas college?
*sigh* I was hoping to get killed and smashed by library bookcases and math deathtraps.... :evil:

I'm a psychopath!! 999 Is my favorite number..... *Ominous music*

More
6 years 6 months ago #46 by Rajada
Replied by Rajada on topic Rajadas college?
I once started a school map ages ago when I had only just started learning NerfEd. It was... interesting but pretty lame. Not only was it pretty juvenile, but what's worse is that real life buildings often don't have the size or scale or openness to be good arenas. There's a few exceptions, like maybe the office map that my mind is drawing a blank on the full name... probably just PM-TheOffice or something.

If you still have the map PM-Rajada'sFirst in any of your map installs you might be able to see the unfinished shard of the school map in there somewhere, along with a few other weird early maps of mine that never saw completion.

More
6 years 6 months ago #49 by Liquid_Snake1999
Replied by Liquid_Snake1999 on topic Rajadas college?
I thought it was a perfect arena.

I'm a psychopath!! 999 Is my favorite number..... *Ominous music*

Moderators: 8Bit_Architect