retrozone.io

More
7 years 5 months ago #393 by NerfPlayeR135
retrozone.io was created by NerfPlayeR135
I looked at the server list for NAB today and saw a server by the name of "RetroZone.IO". I tried to connect to it, but my game crashed every time. The server is likely running the vanilla version of NAB, and since I have to use the Community Pack to even run the game properly on my PC, there is likely no way I will ever be able to connect. Just in case, though, I have attached a raw text file with information about the server, the error messages given upon crashing, and information from Nerf.log.

I decided to do some research, and I found that retrozone.io is an actual website, but it is under construction. It has links to Twitter and Facebook pages - apparently RetroZone.IO is a group that, according to their About page on Facebook, is "Taking another look at the lifestyle, tech and entertainment that was the 70s, 80s & 90s!" Under Products is the line "classic gaming servers", which would partly explain why one of them is running for NAB, as it was released in 1999. The question still begs, though: Why NAB?

Nerf is my name, ArenaBlast is my game.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #394 by NerfPlayeR135
Replied by NerfPlayeR135 on topic retrozone.io
I decided to send a message to RetroZone through Facebook telling them about this site.

Nerf is my name, ArenaBlast is my game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: 8Bit_Architect