I want to get to know.... Rajada

More
8 years 1 month ago #265 by Solid_Snake1998

Rajada wrote: I don't think you can. Rights to NAB alone would not license Nerf's likeness to you. That is, if someone even still owns the rights to NAB. Even then, the rights to make future Nerf branded games was sold to EA.

Even then, it's not a 'we' sort of deal. To make a good game you need dozens of people. Otherwise you're talking about some insane timeframe where by the time you've finished making it it's five years out of date. I also have at least two or more other friends who would take priority on starting a development studio with me.

Ignoring both those issues, I have no reason to say I wouldn't try it given good circumstances.

Haha, :P that's fine rajada, you're a cool guy. I will have more questions for you later..... (Although i still wonder about the siblings thing..... Carl?.....)

...© and ® , maybe ™?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #266 by Liquid_Snake1999

Deep Freeze wrote:

Rajada wrote: Random != funny...

I don't think Solid_Snake understood this. Either you've been programming too much, or he hasn't been programming enough...

Have you ever considered Solid_Snake thinks your too puny to be a sarcastic character threat?........ :(

I'm a psychopath!! 999 Is my favorite number..... *Ominous music*

More
8 years 1 month ago #267 by Rajada

Deep Freeze wrote:

Rajada wrote: Random != funny...

I don't think Solid_Snake understood this. Either you've been programming too much, or he hasn't been programming enough...

Or possibly != isn't as well known as <> for non equality.

More
8 years 1 month ago #268 by Solid_Snake1998
Haha, cool. :) i never knew that. Is that something you learned in college Rajada?

...© and ® , maybe ™?

More
8 years 1 month ago #269 by Rajada
No I learned much of my coding skills from self-teaching through NAB modding. I blew through all the introductory classes in coding in college, and even the most advanced classes so far focus far too much on concepts and not enough on practical experience. Sadly, NAB modding has been likely the most advanced stuff I've coded so far.

More
8 years 1 month ago #270 by Deep Freeze
-_-

Discovered the UT99 Assault maps...so THAT'S why there's a bunch of weird movers that don't do anything in some NAB levels. o.O

Moderators: 8Bit_Architect