I want to get to know.... Rajada

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #165 by Deep Freeze

Solid_Snake1998 wrote: rajada has a life unlike you wasting your life away on a game.

Alright, so, we can all stop playing NAB, Rajada can stop updating and we can all get on with our lives, because playing anything but your "metal gears" game is a total waste of time for you. Also, if you were referring to my time coding, you're just jealous that I can.

I'm not really sure if you were somehow joking or you really are that stupid...

Rajada wrote:

Deep Freeze wrote: ...with experience with making meshes, an animated mesh such as this would not be too difficult.

Room for debate on that point. Mesh import/creation in UE1 is incredibly finicky.

I have had few problems creating NerfEd meshes, but then again, animated meshes like the one I describe probably would be a lot worse. Perhaps it could flip through a series of meshes, instead of a compiled animation? (Unless that's what animated meshes already do)

Rajada wrote:

Deep Freeze wrote: (Not 2017 though, that's ridiculous :P)

Obviously that was a joke. But although it would not take me a year of work, who knows when I'll get to starting on it.

Yes, obviously it was a joke...I added that note so you wouldn't think I was still referring to that.

Discovered the UT99 Assault maps...so THAT'S why there's a bunch of weird movers that don't do anything in some NAB levels. o.O
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Deep Freeze.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #171 by Liquid_Snake1999
ok rajada!, more questions!

1. do you have a SONY PS3?
2. your name sounds like it's from India, Rajada :pointright: Raj or raja? is you're SECRET base actually in india.
3. since you are illuminati, do you know their secret handshakes and signs?
4. If you could hire Donald trump to work for you, would you?..... or ARE you Donald trump?
5. do you think Donald trump's hair is terrible?

I'm a psychopath!! 999 Is my favorite number..... *Ominous music*

More
8 years 2 months ago #173 by Rajada

Liquid_Snake1999 wrote: 1. do you have a SONY PS3?

Well, of course, one of my greatest interrogation methods is to boot up Sonic '06 and force you to play it.

Liquid_Snake1999 wrote: 2. your name sounds like it's from India, Rajada :pointright: Raj or raja? is you're SECRET base actually in india.

Nope, that's just coincidence, just like lake Rajada, that stingray, and the Spanish verb rajar. Everyone knows I had the palace of the king of Spain stolen and relocated to the arctic. Though the bathroom required some finishing up so I had more tiles specially flown in from Persia.

Liquid_Snake1999 wrote: 3. since you are illuminati, do you know their secret handshakes and signs?

Of course I know them, I've been subliminally planting them in all my posts. Try to find all 100 million of them, and don't get back to me until you do!

Liquid_Snake1999 wrote: 4. If you could hire Donald trump to work for you, would you?..... or ARE you Donald trump?

No way, he's too much of a softy. I mean, he wishes he was as rich as me, but evil for profit isn't our slogan. We do it for the fun of it, and only those individuals with passion like Rajada for mentally torturing the masses are hired! Maybe there's a janitorial position opening up if he really wants that second, third, fourth income... whatever.

Liquid_Snake1999 wrote: 5. do you think Donald trump's hair is terrible?

Worse than your mullet? I think the jury is still out on that one.

More
8 years 2 months ago #176 by Solid_Snake1998
ok, more for you rajada.

1. do you remember the map Rajadas tower?
2. is there a backstory to that map? (fictional or otherwise)
3. do you think most of your maps can become story locations with a story that can be implemented into Infiltration: Downfall? (2)

...© and ® , maybe ™?

More
8 years 2 months ago #177 by Rajada

Solid_Snake1998 wrote: 1. do you remember the map Rajadas tower?

No, what map is that? You sure you have that name right?

Solid_Snake1998 wrote: 3. do you think most of your maps can become story locations with a story that can be implemented into Infiltration: Downfall? (2)

Probably not, you dig far back enough into my hundreds of maps you're bound to find a lot of stinkers from the early days.

More
8 years 2 months ago #178 by Solid_Snake1998

Rajada wrote:

Solid_Snake1998 wrote: 1. do you remember the map Rajadas tower?

No, what map is that? You sure you have that name right?

All i rember was it was a very surreal, dark level with alot of decieving pitfall's...... and it took place in an abandoned building, i think?

...© and ® , maybe ™?

Moderators: 8Bit_Architect