Nerf 300 beta Feedback Thread

More
6 years 2 months ago #464 by StrikerTheHedgefox
Either the Wildfire needs to do slightly more damage. If not the primary fire made a little faster (It's the wildfire for goodness sake). It's become very weak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #466 by Alyx
Replied by Alyx on topic Nerf 300 beta Feedback Thread
Hey Rajada, I found a bug when launching Nerf. I tried uninstalling my old Nerf, removing the beta and re-downloading/installing the game. A screenshot and my PC specs are below.

P.S. Love the new updater, had no problems with it (as far as I can tell) and it looks awesome!

Screenshot:
Warning: Spoiler!

My Specs: (Using AMD Adrenalin Drivers)
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Alyx.

More
6 years 2 months ago #467 by Rajada

Alyx wrote: Hey Rajada, I found a bug when launching Nerf...

I'll forward this to the OpenGl guy. It looks like a graphics issue, which either means something bad like your GPU is too old, or something mundane like a file has gone missing. In the meantime, make sure that you have full user account permissions on the folder and drive that you are installing the game to.

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #469 by Alyx
Replied by Alyx on topic Nerf 300 beta Feedback Thread
Okay I'll check that out right now. This might help you out, I was tinkering around and I got the recovery mode dialog when I ran Nerf again and I know I can reset the resolution by clicking the safe mode button and checking use resolution 640x480 so I tried that and strangely the error changed slightly. I attached more screenshots below. Best of luck!

Edit: Sorry my cursor was in the way... :S
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Alyx.

More
6 years 2 months ago #470 by Rajada
So the OpenGl guy has suggested two things. Firstly, update your graphics drivers if possible, then see if that changes anything (you shouldn't need to run it in safe mode at all). Next, in a few minutes I'll be releasing a small update to the OpenGL renderer, and you can see if that solves the issue.

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #472 by Rajada
Oh, also, attach your Nerf.log file here for us to look at. It might have a better indicator of the issue. It is located in the System directory of your Nerf300 folder. Please post it before updating though, so we get the right information in the log.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Rajada.

Moderators: 8Bit_Architect