Nerf 300 beta Feedback Thread

More
6 years 2 months ago #486 by Alyx
Replied by Alyx on topic Nerf 300 beta Feedback Thread
Okay I updated the game and I'm still getting the same error popup. My drivers are updated to the latest version using application-defined settings only. Do you want me to try uninstalling and test without them? Attached another log below.

File Attachment:

File Name: logafterupdate.txt
File Size:14 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #487 by Rajada
Do you have Discord? You (or anyone else here for that matter) could join our group so we can help you a bit faster:

discord.gg/cTSGzzS

More
6 years 2 months ago #488 by Rajada

NerfPlayeR135 wrote: For those of you that are curious about the WIP version of the plaza...

I wonder if anyone will start poking around the game files looking for other secret features I haven't revealed yet. There might be a lot of weird testing materials I left in the beta by accident.

More
6 years 2 months ago #492 by NerfPlayeR135
I tried playing SH-Amateur through the Botmatch menu and the buzzer never went off, preventing everyone in the level from moving.

Nerf is my name, ArenaBlast is my game.

More
6 years 2 months ago #493 by Rajada
Whoops, my bad, I'll fix it now.

More
6 years 1 month ago #498 by NerfPlayeR135
The update that added BonusBlast to the ReadyRoom scoreboard broke the entire Lunar Arena scoreboard; it only displays a 0 for PointBlast and nothing else. The actual values are still there, they just aren't being displayed.

Screenshot is attached. Speaking of which, screenshots are still being saved as BMP files; I once again had to convert the BMP to a PNG through paint.net to upload it here.

Nerf is my name, ArenaBlast is my game.
Attachments:

Moderators: 8Bit_Architect