Nerf 300 beta Feedback Thread

More
6 years 1 month ago #482 by NerfPlayeR135

Rajada wrote: So this is actually not a bug. You hit my hidden debug teleporter that takes you to the secret renovations in progress version of the plaza. There, I am experimenting with the ready rooms to make them a bit nicer looking visually. It shouldn't have made it into the public beta but somehow it did. There's a teleporter to take you back in the same (I think?) area.

For those of you that are curious about the WIP version of the plaza, you can reach that area by typing "ghost" into the console; it's to the left of the normal plaza when looking at the Champion entrance. Rajada's work so far looks pretty nice, and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Nerf is my name, ArenaBlast is my game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #483 by Rajada

NerfPlayeR135 wrote: For those of you that are curious about the WIP version of the plaza, you can reach that area by typing "ghost" into the console; it's to the left of the normal plaza when looking at the Champion entrance. Rajada's work so far looks pretty nice, and I can't wait to see the finished product.

There's also a teleporter in a corner somewhere. It's quite a long trip via ghost, especially when you're trying to test some things over and over. But basically, I'm experimenting with making the readyrooms more decorative, while also giving myself a bit of space for the extra bonus levels and a few other expanded content areas.

More
6 years 1 month ago #484 by Alyx
Replied by Alyx on topic Nerf 300 beta Feedback Thread
Not yet, but I'll do that right now! I'll let you know if that fixed the problem or not in a couple of minutes.
Wish me luck!

More
6 years 1 month ago #485 by Rajada
By the way, did you ever try updating your graphics driver first? You should do that anyway, as it seems the last time you got a driver for your card was 2015 (as shown in the log).

More
6 years 1 month ago #486 by Alyx
Replied by Alyx on topic Nerf 300 beta Feedback Thread
Okay I updated the game and I'm still getting the same error popup. My drivers are updated to the latest version using application-defined settings only. Do you want me to try uninstalling and test without them? Attached another log below.

File Attachment:

File Name: logafterupdate.txt
File Size:14 KB
Attachments:

More
6 years 1 month ago #487 by Rajada
Do you have Discord? You (or anyone else here for that matter) could join our group so we can help you a bit faster:

discord.gg/cTSGzzS

Moderators: 8Bit_Architect