Solid_Snake1998 - 10/27/2022 - 04:05

We need a mobile version of this game, it's long overdue

Solid_Snake1998 - 10/27/2022 - 04:03

Old account thats been dead for nearly 10 years, who dis?

Dalister - 07/10/2022 - 19:39

Is the master server for the community pack down? i am asking because it keeps timing out when trying to view populated servers, yet the weird stats on the news page and the MOTD still show.

supermobix - 07/06/2022 - 00:27

super fun game i'll install the community pack eventually, any active online players?

Graphik - 06/08/2022 - 04:59

My sister and I just loaded up the game for the first time in years and played a few rounds, thanks a ton for keeping the master server running!

Rajada - 05/05/2022 - 01:15

This was a decision made to support updates to the renderer. Older PCs don't like the new D3D rendering tricks, but Nerf 300 will have another version altogether.

jay - 04/26/2022 - 12:58

FYI, on classic PCs the upgraded Direct3D driver crashes with an out-of-memory error. I had to copy the original D3D driver to get it to run.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/20/2022 - 21:24

really enjoying the additions to the game, especially the extra maps. Only recently discovered this game but I'd been playing Unreal Tournament for years and this was a breath of fresh air.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/20/2022 - 21:11

Working good now! Thanks again. Sorry for the slow reply.

jay - 04/20/2022 - 12:11

@Rajada You'll want to update the download links to point to the HTTPS URLs.

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Nerf 300 beta Feedback Thread

More
4 years 9 months ago #482 by NerfPlayeR135

Rajada wrote: So this is actually not a bug. You hit my hidden debug teleporter that takes you to the secret renovations in progress version of the plaza. There, I am experimenting with the ready rooms to make them a bit nicer looking visually. It shouldn't have made it into the public beta but somehow it did. There's a teleporter to take you back in the same (I think?) area.

For those of you that are curious about the WIP version of the plaza, you can reach that area by typing "ghost" into the console; it's to the left of the normal plaza when looking at the Champion entrance. Rajada's work so far looks pretty nice, and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Nerf is my name, ArenaBlast is my game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #483 by Rajada

NerfPlayeR135 wrote: For those of you that are curious about the WIP version of the plaza, you can reach that area by typing "ghost" into the console; it's to the left of the normal plaza when looking at the Champion entrance. Rajada's work so far looks pretty nice, and I can't wait to see the finished product.

There's also a teleporter in a corner somewhere. It's quite a long trip via ghost, especially when you're trying to test some things over and over. But basically, I'm experimenting with making the readyrooms more decorative, while also giving myself a bit of space for the extra bonus levels and a few other expanded content areas.

More
4 years 9 months ago #484 by Alyx
Replied by Alyx on topic Nerf 300 beta Feedback Thread
Not yet, but I'll do that right now! I'll let you know if that fixed the problem or not in a couple of minutes.
Wish me luck!

More
4 years 9 months ago #485 by Rajada
By the way, did you ever try updating your graphics driver first? You should do that anyway, as it seems the last time you got a driver for your card was 2015 (as shown in the log).

More
4 years 9 months ago #486 by Alyx
Replied by Alyx on topic Nerf 300 beta Feedback Thread
Okay I updated the game and I'm still getting the same error popup. My drivers are updated to the latest version using application-defined settings only. Do you want me to try uninstalling and test without them? Attached another log below.

File Attachment:

File Name: logafterupdate.txt
File Size:14 KB
Attachments:

More
4 years 9 months ago #487 by Rajada
Do you have Discord? You (or anyone else here for that matter) could join our group so we can help you a bit faster:

discord.gg/cTSGzzS

More
4 years 9 months ago #488 by Rajada

NerfPlayeR135 wrote: For those of you that are curious about the WIP version of the plaza...

I wonder if anyone will start poking around the game files looking for other secret features I haven't revealed yet. There might be a lot of weird testing materials I left in the beta by accident.

More
4 years 9 months ago #492 by NerfPlayeR135
I tried playing SH-Amateur through the Botmatch menu and the buzzer never went off, preventing everyone in the level from moving.

More
4 years 9 months ago #493 by Rajada
Whoops, my bad, I'll fix it now.

More
4 years 9 months ago #498 by NerfPlayeR135
The update that added BonusBlast to the ReadyRoom scoreboard broke the entire Lunar Arena scoreboard; it only displays a 0 for PointBlast and nothing else. The actual values are still there, they just aren't being displayed.

Screenshot is attached. Speaking of which, screenshots are still being saved as BMP files; I once again had to convert the BMP to a PNG through paint.net to upload it here.

Attachments:

More
4 years 9 months ago #499 by Rajada
Okay, I found the issue with the scoreboard, just forgot to update a certain line of code to my newer modular system. Still looking into the screenshot issue.

More
4 years 8 months ago #500 by Rajada
I found the screenshot issue. Update your game, then either delete your Nerf.ini and let it be rebuilt by starting the game again or change...

ViewportManager=WinDrv.WindowsClient

to

ViewportManager=EditorWin.EditorWindowsClient

Moderators: 8Bit_Architect