- Posts: 341
Update 11/10/2022 5:12 PM v3.5.10
1 year 3 weeks ago - 1 year 2 weeks ago #673 by Rajada
Revision 3.5.10: 11/10/2022 5:10 PM:
- Renamed to PM-1on1-OrbitalShipping to avoid naming collisions with vanilla content.
- Updated spree messages and added spree sounds.
- Sidewinder no longer allows weapon dropping or switching during disc guidance.
- Sidewinder locking logic has been rewritten to be less buggy and more player-friendly.
- Guided Sidewinder discs no longer cause as much hang between exploding and being able to fire again.
- Sidewinder lock is now properly lost when switching weapons or dropping the weapon.
- Sidewinder now loads as full of a clip as it can on pickup rather than assuming it will have enough ammo to fill a clip.
- Sidewinder now checks when it is brought up if it needs to be reloaded and plays the reload animation if so filling the clip as much as possible.
- Sidewinder discs now seek correctly and smoothly online.
- Sidewinder discs now show explosion effects online.
- Target identification in the guided Sidewinder discs is now much more positionally accurate.
- Target identification in the guided Sidewinder discs no longer shows data on knocked out players.
- Fixed an accessed none in the Sidewinder when checking for lockable targets.
- When you are guiding a Sidewinder alternate fire disc, there is now a distinct graphical border around the screen to alert you of the fact that you are no longer in the viewpoint of your character.
- Sidewinder can now lock on to winky and mover targets.
- Sidewinder lock is now sustained for a minimum of 1 second.
- Sidewinder lock can be sustained as long as you keep the crosshair on or near the target and does not need to be refreshed every interval.
- Increased the lifespan of Sidewinder discs so they are more useful at longer distances.
- Sidewinder discs can now bounce up to a total of 10 times before exploding.
- Seeking Sidewinder discs now have quicker reactions to player movement.
- Guided Sidewinder discs now identify friendlies and enemies.
- The Sidewinder now shows a target (and name if applicable) on your HUD when you have a target lock.
- Sidewinder Discs now have a minimum speed. If they become slower than this minimum (due to repeated underwater bounces), they explode.
- Guided discs' HUDs now has a readout for when your player takes damage.
- Guided Discs' HUDs now render frame elements green when looking at only (a) friendly player(s).
- Whomper projectiles no longer spawn two shockwaves online.
- Whomper no longer spawns two visual muzzle effects online.
- Moved the third person recoil animation of the Whomper to the appropriate timing.
- Whomper now uses the previously unused alternate fire animation when alternate firing.
- Causing a Whomper alternate fire projectile to explode by shooting it now allows you to claim credit for the damage and any subsequent knockouts instead of it being ruled a suicide.
- Whomper guided laser no longer collides with the projectile you are currently guiding.
- Fixed mixed up firing offsets of the Wildfire alternate fire.
- Gave the Wildfire a firing speed buff.
- Added sounds for the Sidewinder update.
- Added textures for the Sidewinder update.
Last edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by Rajada.