I want to get to know.... Rajada

More
8 years 3 months ago #122 by Solid_Snake1998

Rajada wrote:

Liquid_Snake1999 wrote: 1. Will you start a thread like this asking SOLID SNAKE some questions?

What do I look like? An interrogator? I don't care what color underwear you wear.

Liquid_Snake1999 wrote: 2. What are your plans for the Lava triplestrike 2.0? and how much do you charge for me to buy them from you?

I think it's only fair to set a realistic goal: coming 2017.

Liquid_Snake1999 wrote: 3. Will you inject some of your rajada clones with the REPTILIAN HYBRID gene to make them more powerful?

No... I have had enough trouble with non-human genetic engineering in the past.

Liquid_Snake1999 wrote: 4. would you join the illuminati to give Rajada Inc. more power and wealth?

Who says I haven't already?

lol, the hilarity....

...© and ® , maybe ™?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #124 by Deep Freeze

Liquid_Snake1999 wrote: 2. What are your plans for the Lava triplestrike 2.0? and how much do you charge for me to buy them from you?

I think it's only fair to set a realistic goal: coming 2017.

What? If the Lava Triplestrike 2.0 is what I think it is, and were I not a bit rusty at NerfEd, I could make it in 2 days...

Discovered the UT99 Assault maps...so THAT'S why there's a bunch of weird movers that don't do anything in some NAB levels. o.O
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Deep Freeze.

More
8 years 2 months ago #125 by Rajada

Deep Freeze wrote: What? If the Lava Triplestrike 2.0 is what I think it is, and were I not a bit rusty at NerfEd, I could make it in 2 days...

I dare you to try. But honestly, I was kidding. The plan is to eventually update all of RajArena (the first one) to not suck as much.

More
8 years 2 months ago #126 by Solid_Snake1998
it seems deepfreeze is in competition with rajada....

...© and ® , maybe ™?

More
8 years 2 months ago #129 by Deep Freeze
As I understand it, Lava TripleStrike 2.0 will have rockets that leave lava in their path, and spray lava when it hits a wall. Both would be fairly easy, all I would have to do is create the projectiles, make a release timer for as it travels, and random direction release on wall hit. Also, for the last 2, I could just duplicate the code from other weapons.

Discovered the UT99 Assault maps...so THAT'S why there's a bunch of weird movers that don't do anything in some NAB levels. o.O

More
8 years 2 months ago #130 by Rajada
It's really not that simple.

Moderators: 8Bit_Architect