Graphik - 06/08/2022 - 04:59

My sister and I just loaded up the game for the first time in years and played a few rounds, thanks a ton for keeping the master server running!

Rajada - 05/05/2022 - 01:15

This was a decision made to support updates to the renderer. Older PCs don't like the new D3D rendering tricks, but Nerf 300 will have another version altogether.

jay - 04/26/2022 - 12:58

FYI, on classic PCs the upgraded Direct3D driver crashes with an out-of-memory error. I had to copy the original D3D driver to get it to run.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/20/2022 - 21:24

really enjoying the additions to the game, especially the extra maps. Only recently discovered this game but I'd been playing Unreal Tournament for years and this was a breath of fresh air.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/20/2022 - 21:11

Working good now! Thanks again. Sorry for the slow reply.

jay - 04/20/2022 - 12:11

@Rajada You'll want to update the download links to point to the HTTPS URLs.

Rajada - 04/20/2022 - 05:56

It should be resolved either way now, so let me know if it works out.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/19/2022 - 19:21

When i would go to download it, i would be sent to a blank page with nothing happening whatsoever . I appreciate the direct link greatly, im excited to try it

AzazelT4C0 - 04/19/2022 - 19:20

Thank for the help getting it.

Rajada - 04/19/2022 - 17:34

Most browsers automatically block uncertified connections. That's probably why it is not working. I'll get in contact with our hosting and try to fix it this week.

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Updates

Update 3.4.0 10/19/2015

This small update brings the newest version of the D3D graphics renderer. As such, while speaking with the creator of this new version, we decided it would be smart to try to keep it as close to the UT version of D3D as possible. Therefore, we undid one of my requested rendering work-arounds related to macro textures. Long story short, I had to remove the current implementations of what I called static light-maps from the textures. In all likelihood you will not notice this change.

And although it has seemed a monumental wait for such a small update, trust me when I say, better things are coming. (A=E)

Full patch notes.