Ben - 09/30/2020 - 20:57

Man this game brings back some memories. It's been a while since I've played so I'm just downloading the community pack again cause I got a new computer recently.

Portalboy - 09/30/2020 - 03:03

Nvm, problem doesn't happen if I host as a Dedicated server on the same box! Prob some kind of threading issue I guess. Yay!

Portalboy - 09/30/2020 - 02:58

Latest CP, ran Updater until it said up-to-date, tried manually running Ini Patcher from homepage

Portalboy - 09/30/2020 - 02:58

Yo! We're trying to get an old LAN server spun up for our house but people spike to 1,000 ping any time they die and can't respawn for like 6 full seconds. Ideas?

B-Ball - 07/15/2020 - 01:20

Huhu :)

spladder - 05/04/2020 - 15:29

I love coming back to this site every year or 2 and seeing that it's still here. Like a little nostalgia timecapsule

Rajada - 02/08/2020 - 01:16

Basically, the progressive march of updates to HTML slowly killed it, made it incompatible to run. We technically still have it archived, but it's not really possible to browse it.

rion888888888888 - 02/08/2020 - 00:55

So what happened to the old site?

rion888888888888 - 02/08/2020 - 00:48

Oh NAB, I don't think I have been active in the NAB community since like 2008

Rajada - 02/07/2020 - 22:51

Indeed it does

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

News

Please Read: Critical Bugfix

If you recently used the CP 3.5 or the ini patcher 3.5, there was a small typo that is causing the multiplayer master server fix to not work correctly. My recommended fix is to open your Nerf/System directory, delete your Nerf.ini, run the game once, then close the game and run this new version of the CP Ini Patcher found here.

The Community Pack 3.5 has also been updated to address this issue, though you will still need to delete your ini file and run the game if you used a previous version of the CP 3.5 or ini Patcher 3.5. New installs need not worry about this issue at all.

You have no rights to post comments

Latest Forum Posts