Rajada - 05/05/2022 - 01:15

This was a decision made to support updates to the renderer. Older PCs don't like the new D3D rendering tricks, but Nerf 300 will have another version altogether.

jay - 04/26/2022 - 12:58

FYI, on classic PCs the upgraded Direct3D driver crashes with an out-of-memory error. I had to copy the original D3D driver to get it to run.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/20/2022 - 21:24

really enjoying the additions to the game, especially the extra maps. Only recently discovered this game but I'd been playing Unreal Tournament for years and this was a breath of fresh air.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/20/2022 - 21:11

Working good now! Thanks again. Sorry for the slow reply.

jay - 04/20/2022 - 12:11

@Rajada You'll want to update the download links to point to the HTTPS URLs.

Rajada - 04/20/2022 - 05:56

It should be resolved either way now, so let me know if it works out.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/19/2022 - 19:21

When i would go to download it, i would be sent to a blank page with nothing happening whatsoever . I appreciate the direct link greatly, im excited to try it

AzazelT4C0 - 04/19/2022 - 19:20

Thank for the help getting it.

Rajada - 04/19/2022 - 17:34

Most browsers automatically block uncertified connections. That's probably why it is not working. I'll get in contact with our hosting and try to fix it this week.

Rajada - 04/19/2022 - 17:32

It seems the security certificate for our download host went bad. You can use the direct link if you like, but it's not currently encrypted. http://downloads.nerfarena.net/NAB_CP_v3_5_Lite.exe

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

News

In-game News Panel Updated

Today, I have updated the code required to pull in the latest news and forum topics into NAB's in-game news browser. Recent forum topics are now working flawlessly again, and no longer show the old forums. You should also be able to click any links in-game to be taken directly to that news post, forum post, or patch note.

I will likely be performing small updates in the coming weeks to format this area a little better, but it should be 100% functional on a CP install of NAB. No action on your part is required to utilize the new news box, as the update was on the webserver, not in the game itself. Enjoy, and please let me know if you have any suggestions.

You have no rights to post comments

Comments

#1 Solid_Snake1998 2016-01-24 09:57
Sounds cool.