Rajada - 02/25/2018 - 00:52

In Vista I had to do it all the time. In 7 not as much, but it can still sometimes wack out the ini save location.

Alyx - 02/25/2018 - 00:50

Never had a problem where I had to do that but that might do the trick.

Alyx - 02/25/2018 - 00:49

Oh yeah there's that method too.

Rajada - 02/25/2018 - 00:47

That sometimes is the issue with locked files and folders

Rajada - 02/25/2018 - 00:47

Alyx - 02/25/2018 - 00:44

Yeah that's exactly why I was saying it. Lol that's when computers were simpler. (but less secure)

NerfPlayeR135 - 02/25/2018 - 00:33

Old applications created during the Windows 95/98 era, when there was no distinction between admins and normal users, often require admin permission today to run.

Alyx - 02/24/2018 - 23:57

I had to do this on my Windows 10 PC when I tried to run Deus Ex and this did the trick.

Alyx - 02/24/2018 - 23:55

Sorry if this is completely wrong Rajada, but try opening Properties where you installed it and uncheck read only and run the desktop shortcut as admin.

Rajada - 02/24/2018 - 20:45

It sounds like you just need to re-install the beta somewhere else on your computer. It clearly isn't letting you install it where you have it now.

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Who's Online

News

In-game News Panel Updated

Today, I have updated the code required to pull in the latest news and forum topics into NAB's in-game news browser. Recent forum topics are now working flawlessly again, and no longer show the old forums. You should also be able to click any links in-game to be taken directly to that news post, forum post, or patch note.

I will likely be performing small updates in the coming weeks to format this area a little better, but it should be 100% functional on a CP install of NAB. No action on your part is required to utilize the new news box, as the update was on the webserver, not in the game itself. Enjoy, and please let me know if you have any suggestions.

You have no rights to post comments

Comments

#1 Solid_Snake1998 2016-01-24 09:57
Sounds cool.