Dalister - 07/10/2022 - 19:39

Is the master server for the community pack down? i am asking because it keeps timing out when trying to view populated servers, yet the weird stats on the news page and the MOTD still show.

supermobix - 07/06/2022 - 00:27

super fun game i'll install the community pack eventually, any active online players?

Graphik - 06/08/2022 - 04:59

My sister and I just loaded up the game for the first time in years and played a few rounds, thanks a ton for keeping the master server running!

Rajada - 05/05/2022 - 01:15

This was a decision made to support updates to the renderer. Older PCs don't like the new D3D rendering tricks, but Nerf 300 will have another version altogether.

jay - 04/26/2022 - 12:58

FYI, on classic PCs the upgraded Direct3D driver crashes with an out-of-memory error. I had to copy the original D3D driver to get it to run.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/20/2022 - 21:24

really enjoying the additions to the game, especially the extra maps. Only recently discovered this game but I'd been playing Unreal Tournament for years and this was a breath of fresh air.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/20/2022 - 21:11

Working good now! Thanks again. Sorry for the slow reply.

jay - 04/20/2022 - 12:11

@Rajada You'll want to update the download links to point to the HTTPS URLs.

Rajada - 04/20/2022 - 05:56

It should be resolved either way now, so let me know if it works out.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/19/2022 - 19:21

When i would go to download it, i would be sent to a blank page with nothing happening whatsoever . I appreciate the direct link greatly, im excited to try it

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

News

New CP Ini Patcher

There is a new version of the Ini Patching utility available on the website. This version allows you to fix the recently discovered multiplayer connection issues without needing to know how to do the file editing yourself!

Please note that I am still working on a newer version of the Community Pack. Due to some ongoing complaints, I have made it a goal of mine that the next release of the Community Pack include an option to install only the core vanilla files required to patch the game to CP standards without any additional maps, mods, or other resources. This process will take some time.

Get it here.

You have no rights to post comments