Ben - 09/30/2020 - 20:57

Man this game brings back some memories. It's been a while since I've played so I'm just downloading the community pack again cause I got a new computer recently.

Portalboy - 09/30/2020 - 03:03

Nvm, problem doesn't happen if I host as a Dedicated server on the same box! Prob some kind of threading issue I guess. Yay!

Portalboy - 09/30/2020 - 02:58

Latest CP, ran Updater until it said up-to-date, tried manually running Ini Patcher from homepage

Portalboy - 09/30/2020 - 02:58

Yo! We're trying to get an old LAN server spun up for our house but people spike to 1,000 ping any time they die and can't respawn for like 6 full seconds. Ideas?

B-Ball - 07/15/2020 - 01:20

Huhu :)

spladder - 05/04/2020 - 15:29

I love coming back to this site every year or 2 and seeing that it's still here. Like a little nostalgia timecapsule

Rajada - 02/08/2020 - 01:16

Basically, the progressive march of updates to HTML slowly killed it, made it incompatible to run. We technically still have it archived, but it's not really possible to browse it.

rion888888888888 - 02/08/2020 - 00:55

So what happened to the old site?

rion888888888888 - 02/08/2020 - 00:48

Oh NAB, I don't think I have been active in the NAB community since like 2008

Rajada - 02/07/2020 - 22:51

Indeed it does

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

News

New CP Ini Patcher

There is a new version of the Ini Patching utility available on the website. This version allows you to fix the recently discovered multiplayer connection issues without needing to know how to do the file editing yourself!

Please note that I am still working on a newer version of the Community Pack. Due to some ongoing complaints, I have made it a goal of mine that the next release of the Community Pack include an option to install only the core vanilla files required to patch the game to CP standards without any additional maps, mods, or other resources. This process will take some time.

Get it here.

You have no rights to post comments

Latest Forum Posts