Graphik - 06/08/2022 - 04:59

My sister and I just loaded up the game for the first time in years and played a few rounds, thanks a ton for keeping the master server running!

Rajada - 05/05/2022 - 01:15

This was a decision made to support updates to the renderer. Older PCs don't like the new D3D rendering tricks, but Nerf 300 will have another version altogether.

jay - 04/26/2022 - 12:58

FYI, on classic PCs the upgraded Direct3D driver crashes with an out-of-memory error. I had to copy the original D3D driver to get it to run.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/20/2022 - 21:24

really enjoying the additions to the game, especially the extra maps. Only recently discovered this game but I'd been playing Unreal Tournament for years and this was a breath of fresh air.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/20/2022 - 21:11

Working good now! Thanks again. Sorry for the slow reply.

jay - 04/20/2022 - 12:11

@Rajada You'll want to update the download links to point to the HTTPS URLs.

Rajada - 04/20/2022 - 05:56

It should be resolved either way now, so let me know if it works out.

AzazelT4C0 - 04/19/2022 - 19:21

When i would go to download it, i would be sent to a blank page with nothing happening whatsoever . I appreciate the direct link greatly, im excited to try it

AzazelT4C0 - 04/19/2022 - 19:20

Thank for the help getting it.

Rajada - 04/19/2022 - 17:34

Most browsers automatically block uncertified connections. That's probably why it is not working. I'll get in contact with our hosting and try to fix it this week.

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

News

Welcome to the New Nerf ArenaBlast Community Website

Hello and welcome to new and returning users alike! The new Nerf ArenaBlast community website is open for business! Hopefully this new website satisfies all the needs of the community, while replicating the look and feel of the old site without all the technical hiccups.

Of course, this new site is by no means set in stone. Features can be changed or added based on your feedback, and files and old articles will be updated and added over time.

Enjoy the new site, and be sure to give any feedback you have in our forums.

You have no rights to post comments

Comments

#1 Solid_Snake1998 2015-08-03 04:50
Good to be back after a 4+ years of being M.I.A. I used to be called potterfan but now my name is solid snake as I am no longer a fan of Harry potter as much as deathly Hallows sucked.... anyways when I last played I had a 1+1 battle against Rajada and I was suddenly interrupted...s o as of now I personally challenge Rajada to a friendly rematch somewhere as of March 2016 of course the arena and mods of choice are up to Rajada.... anyways happy modding!! :-)

P.S. time subject to change depending on circumstances

P.S. date is subject to change depending on circumstances.

P.S.