spladder - 05/04/2020 - 15:29

I love coming back to this site every year or 2 and seeing that it's still here. Like a little nostalgia timecapsule

Rajada - 02/08/2020 - 01:16

Basically, the progressive march of updates to HTML slowly killed it, made it incompatible to run. We technically still have it archived, but it's not really possible to browse it.

rion888888888888 - 02/08/2020 - 00:55

So what happened to the old site?

rion888888888888 - 02/08/2020 - 00:48

Oh NAB, I don't think I have been active in the NAB community since like 2008

Rajada - 02/07/2020 - 22:51

Indeed it does

RTSplayer - 02/07/2020 - 18:03

Oh hey this website still exists.

Deep Freeze - 10/31/2019 - 19:57

20 years of NAB!

Ben - 09/02/2019 - 19:07

Ok, thanks.

Rajada - 09/02/2019 - 19:07

I recommend the first option, as it patches multiplayer and everything.

Rajada - 09/02/2019 - 19:06

Either install the Community Pack, light or full, or do it manually with the NerfEd OCX library files.

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

News

Welcome to the New Nerf ArenaBlast Community Website

Hello and welcome to new and returning users alike! The new Nerf ArenaBlast community website is open for business! Hopefully this new website satisfies all the needs of the community, while replicating the look and feel of the old site without all the technical hiccups.

Of course, this new site is by no means set in stone. Features can be changed or added based on your feedback, and files and old articles will be updated and added over time.

Enjoy the new site, and be sure to give any feedback you have in our forums.

You have no rights to post comments

Comments

#1 Solid_Snake1998 2015-08-03 04:50
Good to be back after a 4+ years of being M.I.A. I used to be called potterfan but now my name is solid snake as I am no longer a fan of Harry potter as much as deathly Hallows sucked.... anyways when I last played I had a 1+1 battle against Rajada and I was suddenly interrupted...s o as of now I personally challenge Rajada to a friendly rematch somewhere as of March 2016 of course the arena and mods of choice are up to Rajada.... anyways happy modding!! :-)

P.S. time subject to change depending on circumstances

P.S. date is subject to change depending on circumstances.

P.S.