Ben - 09/30/2020 - 20:57

Man this game brings back some memories. It's been a while since I've played so I'm just downloading the community pack again cause I got a new computer recently.

Portalboy - 09/30/2020 - 03:03

Nvm, problem doesn't happen if I host as a Dedicated server on the same box! Prob some kind of threading issue I guess. Yay!

Portalboy - 09/30/2020 - 02:58

Latest CP, ran Updater until it said up-to-date, tried manually running Ini Patcher from homepage

Portalboy - 09/30/2020 - 02:58

Yo! We're trying to get an old LAN server spun up for our house but people spike to 1,000 ping any time they die and can't respawn for like 6 full seconds. Ideas?

B-Ball - 07/15/2020 - 01:20

Huhu :)

spladder - 05/04/2020 - 15:29

I love coming back to this site every year or 2 and seeing that it's still here. Like a little nostalgia timecapsule

Rajada - 02/08/2020 - 01:16

Basically, the progressive march of updates to HTML slowly killed it, made it incompatible to run. We technically still have it archived, but it's not really possible to browse it.

rion888888888888 - 02/08/2020 - 00:55

So what happened to the old site?

rion888888888888 - 02/08/2020 - 00:48

Oh NAB, I don't think I have been active in the NAB community since like 2008

Rajada - 02/07/2020 - 22:51

Indeed it does

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

News

Welcome to the New Nerf ArenaBlast Community Website

Hello and welcome to new and returning users alike! The new Nerf ArenaBlast community website is open for business! Hopefully this new website satisfies all the needs of the community, while replicating the look and feel of the old site without all the technical hiccups.

Of course, this new site is by no means set in stone. Features can be changed or added based on your feedback, and files and old articles will be updated and added over time.

Enjoy the new site, and be sure to give any feedback you have in our forums.

You have no rights to post comments

Comments

#1 Solid_Snake1998 2015-08-03 04:50
Good to be back after a 4+ years of being M.I.A. I used to be called potterfan but now my name is solid snake as I am no longer a fan of Harry potter as much as deathly Hallows sucked.... anyways when I last played I had a 1+1 battle against Rajada and I was suddenly interrupted...s o as of now I personally challenge Rajada to a friendly rematch somewhere as of March 2016 of course the arena and mods of choice are up to Rajada.... anyways happy modding!! :-)

P.S. time subject to change depending on circumstances

P.S. date is subject to change depending on circumstances.

P.S.